Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finished!

I finished my short novel this morning!
Thirty-one short chapters, telling the story of a month in a life.


                   THIRTY-ONE

                     A NOVEL


Well, I say finished. Hah. Finished writing? 

Next up: the editing, the polishing, the additional research, the "does-it-make-sense?" questions, the re-reading, the look-in-from-the-outside perspective (a tough challenge), the re-writing, the filtering, editing the re-writing, perfecting (well, a goal, anyway).

No, my writing will never be done. But that is part of the fun, right?



go to thenester.com, to see her October thirty-one day series

1 comment:

  1. I finally sat down to do some catch-up blog reading. I am never disappointed when I come here :) I'm so happy you've finished your short novel. A terrific accomplishment. I'll be looking forward to the day you share it:)

    ReplyDelete