Saturday, December 10, 2011

"One should not pursue goals that are easily achieved.
One must develop an instinct for what one can just barely
achieve through one's greatest efforts."

-Albert Einstein

Einstein? He knew a thing or two.
Not just set goals, but pursue the goals.
And, how to develop that instinct for "what one can just barely achieve?"
I don't know of a way, other than trial and error. Make the effort, fall down, get up and go again.

I may be jumping ahead, here, thinking of goals for the New Year already. But really, we should always have goals, always have something we are working towards, each day, each week, each month. A big part of my traveling lighter theme is looking forward: where am I headed; where will my travels, my attitudes, my actions take me?

Start your engines...

No comments:

Post a Comment