Monday, April 9, 2012

Believe in Tomorrow

I love flowers. You probably already know that about me, and it is true. I love flowers. In pots on the patio, around the yard, in a vase, anywhere in the house, at the nursery, landscaping along a building - anywhere, I notice the flowers.




These photos are from my parent's backyard. We spent our Easter afternoon outside, enjoying the warmth, the fresh air breezes, the shady spots, their pretty yard and the flowers.

                                                                         
                             Flowers are so full of hope. Life. Beauty.
                             A quote I appreciate (don't know the source):
"To plant is to believe in tomorrow."



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that quote! Thanks for sharing it and those gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete